shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Hemant" <Hemant.Jos...@AIG.com>
Subject How to setup per user preference in Shindig?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:55:47 GMT
Hi,
  I am new to Shindig and have installed it as Root in my Tomcat server. After that I am able
to retrieve the widgets using the following url. However the widgets are gone once I close
the browser so it's not saving the user preference.

localhost:8080/containers/commoncontainer/index.html#

By going through its documentation, I have a feeling that it has another url where I can login
with a user ID and save per user preference widgets which will remain saved once the user
logs out and log back in (the same way Apache Rave does). However there is no clear documentation
mentioning it.

Could you please clarify if Shindig does have per user preference option or is it something
we may have to build our self?

Hemant Joshi