shindig-users mailing list archives

From Raj Janorkar <raj.janor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimized configuration in Tomcat for shindig
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:47:16 GMT
Hi Matt

I am using shindig 2.5.1 ( the latest release ).

My application is entirely build in php mysql except shindig so i need to
use both apache for php and tomcat for shindig, and in order to run that on
same domain i need to use ajp to frontend shindig.

I got hifi server so really having 2000 thread i dont think an issue.

I am just concern about the performance of shindig gadget rendering it is
fast but was thinking and getting people opinion here to make it really
really fast if possible.

Otherwise i am happy with how it is now.

May be Ryan can share some info here.

Thank you

Regards,
Raj