shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Evgeny Bogdanov <evgeny.bogda...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenSocial Space extension
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:47:50 GMT
Hi all,

OpenSocial 2.5 is about to come out, the same is true for Shindig 2.5.

The Space extension is on the todo list for OpenSocial 3.0.
Before, there were patches for shindig 2.0 and OS2.0.
Lately, I redesigned the Space extension with the emphasis on IRI support
and backward compatibility.
The spec/shindig patches are based on the current trunks (tests are
provided).

The up-to-date version of proposal (plus patches) is here:
http://docs.opensocial.org/display/OSD/Space+Proposal

The Shindig code is relatively big for review.
So I m looking for people to review it and suggestions how to proceed
further.
Is it possible to add it into shindig trunk before it is approved in OS
spec?
This way projects that are using shindig could try it out ...

Best
Evgeny