shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Stanton Sievers" <>
Subject Re: Apache Shindig CMS Site Update
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:54:52 GMT
Looks good Ryan.  Thanks.

I also found a related YouTube video from Rob Weir outlining anonymous
mode for CMS which would allow anyone to submit changes to the CMS site.

From:   Ryan Baxter <>
Date:   07/10/2012 22:02
Subject:        Apache Shindig CMS Site Update

OK folks the staging CMS site is live at  You can now edit the CMS site
using the CMS bookmarklet directly in your browser.  I have started
some documentation on how to do so on Shindig's CMS site [1] :)  It
should be easy for people to start contributing content, I suggest you
watch the short tutorial video on CMS [2] to get started.  The
production site is not enabled yet, so please do not publish anything
to production yet.