shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Heute <the...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing scheme in rewritten CSS
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:15:46 GMT
You are correct, I didn't know it was correct but indeed it is correct
according to the RFC.
We are having issues with a specific environment where F5 load
balancer is used with HTTP->HTTPS redirections.

As of now I can't tell what is wrong since I can't replicate the
environment but this may not be in Shindig. I'll let you know if I
find out more.

thanks for your help,
Thomas