shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Heute <the...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing scheme in rewritten CSS
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:30:02 GMT
At the moment everything is over HTTP, the issue is that URL aren't
rendered correctly:
background: url('//localhost:8080/...
instead of
background: url('http://localhost:8080/...

the culprit is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/uri/DefaultProxyUriManager.java
doesn't set the scheme in the makeProxied method which explains why
the URL is mangled.

Thomas

Thomas, are you rendering this gadget in a container over HTTP?  Can you
try rendering the gadget in a container over HTTPS?