shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing Support For osx:Variable In Favor Of os:Var
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:38:11 GMT
I'm one of the folks who was pretty unhappy with this particular
"misfeature" (osx:Variable but not os:Var), so I've got a few apps that
depend on it because I needed the functionality.  This will of course get
broken if the non-spec-compliant feature is pulled in 2.5.

Maybe make 2.5 support the standard version of this (os:Var), but only
deprecate osx:Variable there (keeping the functionality) and delete it in
3.0?

Craig McClanahan