shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
Subject Fwd: [REPORT] Apache Shindig Project - July 2012
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:16:14 GMT
forgot to cc the dev list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Lindner <lindner@inuus.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Subject: [REPORT] Apache Shindig Project - July 2012
To: board <board@apache.org>

Apache Shindig is an Opensocial Reference implementation in wide use by
both social networks and enterprise software.  Shindig graduated from the
Incubator in January 2010.

ISSUES

The Shindig PMC has no issues that require board attention.

COMMUNITY

Mailing list and contributions remain healthy.  We have seen some new
contributors and have spread out the build-release responsibilities.

Shindig will be participating in the Apache@OSCON events.

COMMITTER/PMC CHANGES

No new PMC members or committers were approved.

RELEASES

* 2.5.0 beta-2 released June, 2012
* Work continues on a finalized 2.5.0 version.

INFRASTRUCTURE

* The http://shindig.apache.org website is moving to CMS.
  See http://shindig.staging.apache.org/
* We now support deploying release artifacts using svnpubsub.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner