shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Brehm <>
Subject Getting build errors building sshindig-project-2.5.0-beta3
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:07:16 GMT
Hi List,

I am buiding shindig-project-2.5.0-beta3 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.  I
am following the instructions in
Step 55.  The result is as follows:

[INFO] Total time: 32.713s
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jul 27 09:04:04 PDT 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 45M/322M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
(default-compile) on project shindig-gadgets: Compilation failure:
Compilation failure:
error: cannot find symbol
error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :shindig-gadgets

Same result when I try to build trunk.