shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Baxter <rbaxte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Shindig CMS Site Update
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:06:05 GMT
Thanks Matt, I wrote most of this testing it in Chrome and FF so I
haven't looked at any other browsers.  I can try and take a look when
I get a chance.  Kind of surprised since I changed little to nothing
about the default bootstrap styles so I would think we shouldn't have
a problem in the different browsers, unless there is a bug in
bootstrap.

-Ryan

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:
> Hooray for bootstrap!  BTW, you might want to test it in IE.  Something isn't quite right,
but I haven't had time to look into what that is.