shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Baxter <rbaxte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opportunity at O’Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 01:53:14 GMT
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:

> [...]

Matt, what kind of topics do you want to cover as a group?  I know
there are a few things we (Shindig) need help with.

1.  Help implementing features that are in the spec but not in Shindig.
2.  Help with the Shindig site.
3.  Help with developer documentation.
4.  In general we need to get some fresh blood in the community from
both a Shindig and OpenSocial perspective so I think both Shindig and
Rave can have a call to action to grow the OpenSocial community.
5.  We should talk about the benefits of being an OpenSocial container
and how Shindig and Rave can help get started.  Maybe talk about when
to use one over the other...

If others in the community have any ideas on what you think we should
cover please chime in :)