shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Davies,Douglas" <davi...@oclc.org>
Subject Re: iGoogle
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 04:04:56 GMT
Ya, I saw that thread but the answer seemed kind of vague. It's still unclear to me what other
google products are utilizing opensocial and whether they'll be abandoning it as well. I guess
whether google is supporting it or not at this point is irrelevant, but there are concerns
around my company that this spells the doom of opensocial and we should be looking at other
alternatives. I don't see it that way but others are.

Doug

Sent from my iPad