shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: iGoogle
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:20:21 GMT

The OpenSocial Foundation is still pushing the spec forward, and really has been for quite
a while without a ton of direct help from Google.  Things like embedded experiences (created
by IBM) show that the spec continues to innovate and the companies behind it all consider
it of strategic importance.  I think alignment with other things is always a good idea, but
I personally don't expect OpenSocial to go anywhere anytime soon.