shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan J Baxter" <rjbax...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Shindig 3.0 timeline
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 02:51:55 GMT
Ilya, if you or Dennis want to investigate and come up with a patch to
support this use case, we are happy to accept it :)  Everyone on the dev
list would be happy to help you or anyone else through the process of
writing the patch and getting it committed.

Regards,

RYAN J. BAXTER
Software Engineer - OpenSocial
IBM Collaboration Solutions