shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Dumont" <ddum...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Shindig 3.0 timeline
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:28:54 GMT
Paul,

I'd like to address some of the JIRAs (close or reassign), but it appears
that I cannot modify or close JIRAs that I have not created.
Is there a way for me to get this power?   Or do I need to hunt down the
people who created them and ask them to assign them or close them?

From:   Paul Lindner <lindner@inuus.com>
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org, aed13@cornell.edu,
Date:   01/25/2012 03:57 AM
Subject:        Re: Shindig 3.0 timeline

Hi Folks.

I started a little housekeeping for 3.0.0:

http://goo.gl/cBNk0

Please add or modify bugs so we only have release blockers that have a
definitive fix.  Feel free to bump to 3.1.0 which is the next version we
can work on.

If you need/want higher-level Jira access let me know.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner