shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Dumont" <ddum...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: GadgetSIte broke me
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 23:24:53 GMT
For currentGadgetEl_ please use ,el_    I know it's also private... you
could request or submit a patch to add a getter for the new site class.

For getActiveGadgetHolder, yes you should now use getActiveSiteHolder

From:   daviesd <daviesd@oclc.org>
To:     shindig <dev@shindig.apache.org>,
Date:   01/30/2012 06:02 PM
Subject:        GadgetSIte broke me

Dan,

I hadn¹t updated my shindig artifacts in about a week.  There were some
changes to GadgetSite that broke me (my chrome around gadgets).  Hopefully
you can point me to substitutes.

gadgetSite.currentGadgetEl_ - yes I realize I shouldn¹t have been using
the
private member, but I need access to the element this site is rendered
into
to apply some styles classes.  I switched to el_, but I know this is just
as
bad.

gadgetSite.getActiveGadgetHolder looks like it changed to
getActiveSiteHolder.  Is this the equivalent?  I¹m using it for
.getView(),
.getGadgetInfo().views, and .getUrl().

Thanks,
doug