shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Shtein, Ilya" <Ilya.Sht...@fisglobal.com>
Subject RE: Shindig 3.0 timeline
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:07:18 GMT
Hi Dennis,

I submitted a defect to Open Ajax bug tracker, as you requested (ID: 3479818, https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=874168&aid=3479818&group_id=175671).

Please let me know what I should expect next.

Thanks,
Ilya

From: Dennis Ju [mailto:dennis.ju@liferay.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:17 PM
To: Shtein, Ilya
Cc: dev@shindig.apache.org
Subject: Re: Shindig 3.0 timeline

Hi Ilya,

Your fix looks good, but my concern is that the code change is for OpenAjax Hub's iframe.js.
Ideally, we would patch it in OpenAjax's repo and bring in the patched version to Shindig's
trunk. Otherwise any patch will be lost when Shindig updates OpenAjax Hub (which should be
done anyways since 2.0.7 is out and Shindig is on 2.0.5).

Are you able to create an issue (per your company's policies) on OpenAjax's bug tracker (link<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=175671&atid=874168>)?
If not, I can do it. Once it's patched there, I can create a patch for Shindig.

Also, what version of Shindig are you testing against? Looking at current trunk's rpc.js changes,
it appears that the code changes Maxwell and I suggested in SHINDIG-1497 are no longer necessary
in Shindig 3.x, but I haven't tested it myself yet.

Thanks,
Dennis

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Shtein, Ilya <Ilya.Shtein@fisglobal.com<mailto:Ilya.Shtein@fisglobal.com>>