shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Shtein, Ilya" <Ilya.Sht...@fisglobal.com>
Subject RE: Shindig 3.0 timeline
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:10:22 GMT
Any chance SHINDIG-1497 will be fixed in 3.0.0 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1497)?
How can a new version be released with such an important feature (pubsub-2) in a broken state?
I am not allowed to contribute, but will be happy to provide information to anyone who is
willing to work on it.

Thanks,
Ilya

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Lindner [mailto:lindner@inuus.com]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:55 AM
To: dev@shindig.apache.org
Subject: Re: Shindig 3.0 timeline

I'm not keen on version numbers myself.

We can release at any time really, code is stable, tests are all green.

If someone wants to sign up to do maint releases of 3.0.x that would be helpful.

Vote:
  Release current trunk as shindig-3.0.0, move trunk to 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT

  [  ] +1 do it
  [  ] +0 meh
  [  ] -1 I have just one more patch.

If you do -1 please provide code-review links or jira issues you consider blockers for 3.0.0

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner

by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.