shindig-dev mailing list archives

From daviesd <davi...@oclc.org>
Subject GadgetSIte broke me
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 23:01:24 GMT
Dan,

I hadn¹t updated my shindig artifacts in about a week.  There were some
changes to GadgetSite that broke me (my chrome around gadgets).  Hopefully
you can point me to substitutes.

gadgetSite.currentGadgetEl_ - yes I realize I shouldn¹t have been using the
private member, but I need access to the element this site is rendered into
to apply some styles classes.  I switched to el_, but I know this is just as
bad.

gadgetSite.getActiveGadgetHolder looks like it changed to
getActiveSiteHolder.  Is this the equivalent?  I¹m using it for .getView(),
.getGadgetInfo().views, and .getUrl().

Thanks,
doug