shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Davis <andreweda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shindig 3.0 timeline
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:05:27 GMT
Paul,

Our team is reviewing the list of open JIRAs as requested, and I think we
will have a response back to you on Monday or tuesday.

I think it would be much more predictable for the community and dependent
products, if we published a schedule for locking down 3.0, with some  one
or two release candidates planned over a few weeks, as I suspect many
team's like ours have been in active development and need some time to
review test coverage before we declare a 3.0 GA.

Aside from the 3.0 immediate release, it would also be helpful to publish a
regular release plan, maybe with a fixed annual schedule like Eclipse?
 Thoughts?

--Andrew Davis
IBM