shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Ju <dennis...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: Shindig 3.0 timeline
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:16:54 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Your fix looks good, but my concern is that the code change is for OpenAjax
Hub's iframe.js. Ideally, we would patch it in OpenAjax's repo and bring in
the patched version to Shindig's trunk. Otherwise any patch will be lost
when Shindig updates OpenAjax Hub (which should be done anyways since 2.0.7
is out and Shindig is on 2.0.5).

Are you able to create an issue (per your company's policies) on OpenAjax's
bug tracker (link<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=175671&atid=874168>)?
If not, I can do it. Once it's patched there, I can create a patch for
Shindig.

Also, what version of Shindig are you testing against? Looking at current
trunk's rpc.js changes, it appears that the code changes Maxwell and I
suggested in SHINDIG-1497 are no longer necessary in Shindig 3.x, but I
haven't tested it myself yet.

Thanks,
Dennis

*Nordic Symposium*