shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
Subject Re: Shindig 3.0 timeline
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:56:08 GMT
Hi Folks.

I started a little housekeeping for 3.0.0:

http://goo.gl/cBNk0

Please add or modify bugs so we only have release blockers that have a
definitive fix.  Feel free to bump to 3.1.0 which is the next version we
can work on.

If you need/want higher-level Jira access let me know.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner