shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Bastian Hofmann <bashofm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Moving PHP codebase to namespaces
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 23:36:15 GMT
Hi

I just finished moving the codebase over to namespaces. This also
includes moving all source files to a PSR-0 compliant folder
structure. Because this is a really big change, I created a branch for
this:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/branches/php_namespace_refactoring

All unit tests are running through and I could test it successfully
with Partuza, but it would be great if others could test it as well
before I merge it back to trunk.

Cheers

Bastian