shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Sumedha Sanjeewa <sumed...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: OAuth Error with Shindig
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 06:08:13 GMT
Hi,

I was able to fix the problem. What I did was changing the method
createToken() in the CommonContainerSecurityTokenCodec class. In the trunk
it is implemented as

  public SecurityToken createToken(Map<String, String>
tokenParameters)throws SecurityTokenException {

    TestSecurityTokenCodec testSecurityToken = new TestSecurityTokenCodec();
    return testSecurityToken;

  }

I changed the method to use BasicSecurityTokenCodec instead of
TestSecurityTokenCodec.
i.e

  public SecurityToken createToken(Map<String, String> tokenParameters)throws
SecurityTokenException {

    BasicSecurityTokenCodec basicSecurityTokenCodec = new
BasicSecurityTokenCodec();
    return basicSecurityTokenCodec.createToken(tokenParameters);

  }

When I was debugging the code I noticed that the security token was not
passed in the fetch method in OAuthRequest class. When I traced this and
compared with Shindig 2.0.0, I found that current revision uses the
TestSecurityTokenCodec
instead of BasicSecurityTokenCodec.

So after the above modification It worked fine and all the other
modifications I had mentioned in the above reply's are not needed. This is
the only place that has to be modified.

So is this modification correct..??

Thanks for your help guys....

--