shindig-dev mailing list archives

From csev <c...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Adding a Feature to SHindig - Blog Post
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 03:47:46 GMT
Thanks for your comment - I approved it and updated the post.

/Chuck

On Jul 6, 2010, at 5:26 PM, Michael Young wrote:

> Hey Chuck,
>
> Thanks for writing this. Helped explain a few things to me that I've been wondering about.

> - Mike
> --
> Liferay West Coast Symposium
> September 8-9, 2010
> Anaheim, CA
> www.liferay.com/wcs
> --
> Follow us on Twitter: liferay
>
> On Jul 5, 2010, at 5:31 AM, csev wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Thanks for your help last week as I muddled through adding a feature and osapi service
to Shindig.  The results of my wandering are captured in six blog posts starting here:

>> http://www.dr-chuck.com/csev-blog/2010/07/playing-with-shindigopensocial-adding-a-new-feature-and-a-service/
>>
>> Feel free to review and comment and suggest improvements.  I only started playing
with this a few weeks back so I may have truly missed something.

>> As I said in my note last week, if you would like me to recast this material for
the wiki - I am happy to do so - just tell me where it fits.  There are several independent
pieces so they might go several places in the wiki.