shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
Subject Re: html_sanitize is not defined
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 01:10:27 GMT
Since PHP doesn't have the caja jar in the classpath the res:// URL is
converted into an http URL

        // Make html-santitization work see SHINDIG-346
        if ($content ==
'res://com/google/caja/plugin/html-sanitizer-minified.js') {
          $content= '
http://google-caja.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src/com/google/caja/plugin/html-sanitizer.js
';
        }

Are you able to fetch that URL from the host where you're running PHP
shindig?

2010/2/11 ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <jasvir@google.com>

> It ought to be fetched by maven and stashed in your maven
> cache ~/.m2/repository/caja/caja/r3950/caja-r3950.jar  where 3950 is the
> version of caja its pulling.  I am not sure how the php version unpacks this
> file to get at html-sanitizer.js
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Pieter Maes -- Maescool <
> pieter@aslpage.be> wrote:
>
>>  Ok.. i updated the feature.xml but still nothing
>> Also, i use the php installiation
>> i have been looking arround for the jar, but i don't see it?
>>

>> John Hjelmstad schreef:
>>
>> Sounds good Pieter - be sure to check whatever Caja JAR is imported for
>> files similarly named (jar tf caja.jar | grep -i html | grep -i sanitize) in
>> case there's just a renaming issue.
>>
>> --j
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Pieter Maes -- Maescool <
>> pieter@aslpage.be> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi John,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the hint!
>>> the beta5 does not contain it, it is in the trunk ;)
>>> i'll copy the core/featrue.xml from the trunk to my installation :)
>>> Maybe it should get in beta6 cause else osda doesn't work
>>>

>>> John Hjelmstad schreef:
>>>
>>> Hi Pieter:
>>>
>>> I don't recall what exactly made it to BETA5, but this comes from a Caja
>>> file dependency in the "core" JS feature.
>>>
>>> From core/feature.xml:
>>>   <gadget>
>>>     <!-- for html_sanitize -->
>>>     <script
>>> src="res://com/google/caja/plugin/html-sanitizer-minified.js"></script>
>>>   </gadget>
>>>
>>> Hope this helps you track the particulars down.
>>>
>>> --j
>>>
>>> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Pieter Maes -- Maescool<pieter@aslpage.be>
<pieter@aslpage.be>wrote:

>>>  Hi,
>>>
>>> When testing the beta5 release (from the tags in svn) i stumbled upon
>>> this error
>>> When grepping where it was used
>>> features/src/main/javascript/features/tabs/tabs.js:  tab.td_.innerHTML =
>>> html_sanitize(tabName);
>>> features/src/main/javascript/features/minimessage/minimessage.js: