shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <henn...@schmiedehausen.org>
Subject Re: Proposal To Branch for 1.0 Today
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:38:04 GMT
Ian Boston <ieb@tfd.co.uk> writes:

>BTW, I didn't just 'delete the designated release branch and create
>one at a random point', we all spent several days talking about it on
>list, and you must have read the message that said what was going to
>happen.... its what started this micro thread.

We did not discuss to move the branch point from where it was made for
0.8.1-x to where it is now. If we did, then I missed the thread,
please give me a message-id for it.

        Ciao
            Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen - Palo Alto, California, U.S.A.
henning@schmiedehausen.org "We're Germans and we use Unix.