shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <henn...@schmiedehausen.org>
Subject Re: Proposal To Branch for 1.0 Today
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 02:31:44 GMT
Evan Gilbert <uidude@google.com> writes:

>OpenSocial <-> Shindig
>0.8.1          1.0.23
>0.9.0          1.1.7
>0.9.1          1.2.23
>0.9.1          1.3.3
>1.0.0          1.4.7
>2.0.0          3.5.8

Servlet/JSP Spec    Apache Tomcat version
2.5/2.1             6.0.18
2.4/2.0             5.5.27
2.3/1.2             4.1.37
2.2/1.1             3.3.2 (archived)

That is verbatim from http://tomcat.apache.org/

Last time I looked, Tomcat was doing fine.

>This may be a little different than other cases because our major Shindig
>revisions will be very closely tied to spec revisions for a while to come. I
>don't think this is often the case.

What makes you think that this is the case?

     Ciao
        Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen - Palo Alto, California, U.S.A.
henning@schmiedehausen.org "We're Germans and we use Unix.