shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <henn...@schmiedehausen.org>
Subject Re: Shindig release version - rewriter code
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 20:42:06 GMT
Louis Ryan <lryan@google.com> writes:

>--0016e644cde6e68fa4045d0a62bd

>Henning
>I would use CSSContentRewriter, HTMLContentRewriter and
>RenderingContentRewriter in that order. You can add CajaContentRewriter if
>you want Caja support. I will be removing DefaultContentRewriter and some of
>the others and removing the now unused caja parser support.

Thanks, that is good information. It also means, that the
DefaultGuiceModule no longer needs to reference the caja and
DefaultContentRewriter module?

However, both, the HtmlContentRewriter and the CSSContentRewriter use
the CssRewriter to rebuild CSS information. Which in turn needs all of
the Caja code. So it seems, that you can't simply rip out Caja just
yet.

(The fact that many of these classes use wildcard imports makes it
really hard to track down their relationships. :-( )

       Ciao
        Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen - Palo Alto, California, U.S.A.
henning@schmiedehausen.org "We're Germans and we use Unix.