shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <henn...@schmiedehausen.org>
Subject Re: opensocial-templates in reelease branch
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 23:36:50 GMT
Kevin Brown <etnu@google.com> writes:

>There are several experimental features in there, but they're all opt in. If
>you don't want opensocial-templates to work at all in your deployment (even
>opt in), just don't deploy the directory.

I see the point in the develoment tree (trunk) but if I understood you
right, then the first release (whatever it will be called) should
support the 0.8.1 spec as a reference implementation.

And a reference implementation (IMHO) supports exactly the spec. Not a
superset (Yes, I am ripping out everything that is not spec for our
0.8.1 deployment).

(Else the proposed naming would make even less sense than it in the
beginning.)

      Ciao
          Henning