shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <>
Subject Re: Building Shindig from behind a proxy
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 04:13:51 GMT
Ben Smith <> writes:

>LIke Chico said, he's managed to solve the problem here:

>He's attached a patch which would be worth getting some feedback on
>before we raise a ticket in Jira.

thanks for your concern, but it is actually the other way round. You
put a ticket into JIRA and *then* get feedback on it. :-)

Henning P. Schmiedehausen - Palo Alto, California, U.S.A. "We're Germans and we use Unix.          That's a combination of two demographic groups
                            known to have no sense of humour whatsoever."
                               -- Hanno Mueller, de.comp.os.unix.programming

View raw message