shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <henn...@schmiedehausen.org>
Subject Re: Proposal To Branch for 1.0 Today
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 04:11:49 GMT
Chris Chabot <chabotc@google.com> writes:

>is there any conflict between calling something '1.0.0' and still being in
>incubation? Is this something we want to reflect in the versioning or not?

No, incubation has nothing to do with this. As Upayavira already
wrote, this will be "shindig-1.0.0-incubating" anyway. To drop the
"-incubating" postfix, Shindig needs to graduate.

    Ciao
        Henning

Henning P. Schmiedehausen - Palo Alto, California, U.S.A.
henning@schmiedehausen.org "We're Germans and we use Unix.
henning@apache.org          That's a combination of two demographic groups
                            known to have no sense of humour whatsoever."
                               -- Hanno Mueller, de.comp.os.unix.programming