shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Lev Epshteyn <le...@google.com>
Subject Re: Tests fail while building Shindig
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:16:26 GMT
My problem still persists. (I've updated my SVN client and did get some
changes)

Not sure how much more logging info I can get. Scanning the output for
"Neko" I get:

Running org.apache.shindig.gadgets.parse.nekohtml.NekoParsersTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.029 sec
<<< FAILURE!

. . .

Running org.apache.shindig.gadgets.parse.nekohtml.NekoParserAndSerializeTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.021 sec
<<< FAILURE!
        at
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:81)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:818)

. . .

Failed tests:

testDocWithDoctype(org.apache.shindig.gadgets.parse.nekohtml.NekoParsersTest)

testDocWithDoctype(org.apache.shindig.gadgets.parse.nekohtml.NekoParserAndSerializeTest)