shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Proposal To Branch for 1.0 Today
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:53:18 GMT
+1 to shindig-1.0.0-rc1-incubating

however, in that release there must be very clear documentation
surrounding spec compliance at each level.

eg
full compliance with the OpenSocial 0.8.1 Specification  except for
the following known issues. etc etc etc
partial implementations of the following features in the OpenSocial
0.9 Specification etc etc etc

eventually I would expect some version 1.x.x to implement OpenSocial
version 1.0

This is not far from Jackrabbits relationship with JSR-170 (JCRv1) and
JSR-283 (JCRv2) the current release of Jackrabbit being 1.4.5 (about)
implementing JCRv1, work in trunk is targeting a 2.0.x release
implementing JCRv2

Ian