shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Proposal To Branch for 1.0 Today
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:54:55 GMT
I believe the message ID was
76EAF719-D769-4EF4-BDE8-61DB693A5042@tfd.co.uk

The message was

"

Ok,

So I will redo the branch from trunk as 1.0.x-incubating with a
version of 1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
Trunk will become 1.1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

redoing the branch should also pull in the php re-factor and make
future patches much easier.

Since I am now on GMT, I will wait a few hours for others to wake up :)
Ian

"

Which doesn't explicitly say from rebranch from head, but it does say
redo, and talks about pulling in the php refactor.

I may have been too  cryptic.

Ian