shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <>
Subject Re: Proposal To Branch for 1.0 Today
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:54:55 GMT
I believe the message ID was

The message was

So I will redo the branch from trunk as 1.0.x-incubating with a
version of 1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
Trunk will become 1.1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

redoing the branch should also pull in the php re-factor and make
future patches much easier.

Since I am now on GMT, I will wait a few hours for others to wake up :)

Which doesn't explicitly say from rebranch from head, but it does say
redo, and talks about pulling in the php refactor.

I may have been too  cryptic.

On 8 Dec 2008, at 17:38, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

> Ian Boston <> writes:
>> BTW, I didn't just 'delete the designated release branch and create
>> one at a random point', we all spent several days talking about it on
>> list, and you must have read the message that said what was going to
>> happen.... its what started this micro thread.
> We did not discuss to move the branch point from where it was made for
> 0.8.1-x to where it is now. If we did, then I missed the thread,
> please give me a message-id for it.
>        Ciao
>            Henning
> --
> Henning P. Schmiedehausen - Palo Alto, California, U.S.A.
> "We're Germans and we use Unix.
>          That's a combination of two demographic
> groups
>                            known to have no sense of humour