shindig-dev mailing list archives

From <samik.chakrabo...@wipro.com>
Subject Building Shindig behind proxy and other problems
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 14:05:10 GMT
Hi,

I have been building Shindig behind the proxy for some time now,
sometimes I have encountered some problem with building Shindig.

I have tried to resolve them as much as I can. I did a quick and dirty
notes of what I have done in my blog:

http://lispsamik.blogspot.com/2008/12/building-shindig-101.html

Please feel free if you find something wrong out there.

Thanks,

Samik

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com