shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Travis Winters <travis.wint...@cogentconsulting.com.au>
Subject Re: Proposal To Branch for 1.0 Today
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:05:28 GMT
Also being (very) new to Shindig, the hoo-ha regarding versioning is a
shame.
Failing to tag _any_ releases (alpha's or whatever) and including a
README
document which indicates how much of the OpenSocial spec is covered in
that release and what wasn't covered would have been very helpful.

I understand that you're going to branch for a 1.0-sounding release,
but even
then -- how much of the OpenSocial 0.8.1 spec is that going to support?

To me that is what is really useful. At least it would show intent.

--

Travis Winters

e travis.winters@cogentconsulting.com.au
w http://www.cogentconsulting.com.au/