shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Astha Bhatnagar" <asthabhatnagar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests fail while building Shindig
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 05:47:38 GMT
Hi Lev,
There are some more mails reporting build failures. I am also facing the
same problem but in my case failed test cases are different.

Tests run: 9, Failures: 2, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 16.375 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Results :

        at
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlPage.loadJavaScriptFromUrl(HtmlPage.java:1064)
Failed tests:
        at
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlPage.loadExternalJavaScriptFile(HtmlPage.java:1015)
        at
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlScript.executeScriptIfNeeded(HtmlScript.java:333)
  fetchPerson(org.apache.shindig.server.endtoend.EndToEndTest)
        at
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlScript.onAddedToPage(HtmlScript.java:233)
  fetchPeople(org.apache.shindig.server.endtoend.EndToEndTest)
        at
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlPage.notifyNodeAdded(HtmlPage.java:1744)

        at
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.DomNode.appendChild(DomNode.java:879)
Tests in error:
  fetchPerson(org.apache.shindig.server.endtoend.EndToEndTest)
        at
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HTMLParser$HtmlUnitDOMBuilder.startElement(HTMLParser.java:457)
  fetchPeople(org.apache.shindig.server.endtoend.EndToEndTest)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.cyberneko.html.filters.DefaultFilter.startElement(DefaultFilter.java:140)