shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Peterson" <dpeter...@google.com>
Subject Re: some plan for Sunday in London
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 03:19:57 GMT
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Alejandro Rivero <al.rivero@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Are Shindig developers planning to be in London this Sunday?
>
> http://opensocialapis.blogspot.com/2008/03/opensocial-hackathon-in-london-6th-of.html
> Is there a timetable? The plane to/from our city has a tight schedule.

I know at least Cassie Doll and John Hjelmstad will be at the hackathon, and
I think I saw some other names I've seen on shindig-dev as well, but I'll
let them out themselves -- I mentioned the event on shindig-dev yesterday :)

The Sunday hackathon is primarily focused on app development, but chatting
about Shindig is certainly quite related. We'll announce the start/end times
and location shortly as well as send it to anyone who has RSVPed. We're
thinking we'd start at 11am, just so it isn't too early, but we'll probably
open the doors earlier than that (like 10), and then go as long as people
want, but we need to firm up the logistics.

Alejandro, will you be able to make the Shindig BoF on the 9th of April at
ApacheCon EU in Amsterdamn?

Cheers,
-Dan