shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas David Baker" <bak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 15:19:50 GMT
> I don't have any comment on the design, but "Contributors include
> Google and Ning." has absolutely no place on there.  Apache projects
> are composed of individual contributors, not companies.

Fair point Fitz.  We definitely don't want to make out this is
anything other than what it is ... an open project for all
contributors.  I was really just putting any old text up to fill in
the gaps :)

I like Bruno's wiki idea and (even though it is ugly and hard to skin)
MediaWiki does tick all the boxes.  I too have experience with setting
it up and running it (it's dead easy) and am happy to help/do that.

Do we have access/rights to change:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/shindig.html

Is that where we are talking about hosting whatever it is we come up
with?  Or are we talking about www.shindigopensocial.org or something
similar?

If we take the wiki approach we could just start off with the existing
text from the incubator page plus some intro text and a few links and
let it grow from there?