shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Bowden" <br...@google.com>
Subject Re: Implementing OpenSocial Containers
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 13:43:45 GMT
Can we introduce Akash to someone working on the PHP version, most
likely someone from Ning? It would be good to encourage more
collaboration.

On 1/7/08, Nick Lothian <nlothian@educationau.edu.au> wrote:
> There's some code in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/shindig/trunk/php/
>
> Nick

information. If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party. This email represents the views of the individual sender,
which do not necessarily reflect those of Education.AU Limited except where the sender expressly
states otherwise. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with
it for viruses or any other defects. Education.AU Limited will not be liable for any loss,
damage or consequence caused directly or indirectly by this email.