shale-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Bouteille <cy...@travelmuse.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Shale To Move To the Attic
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:39:22 GMT
Hi Kito, by VC feature I meant essentially the prerender event for
processing GET requests. I couldn't see such hook from Orchestra's
overview. Does it have such a feature?
Writing custom PhaseListeners kicking in logic based on URLs gets a bit
old... :) Shale's declarative <s:subview id> is great and much cleaner.
Anything else like that out there?