shale-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan Wynn" <bigwy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic clay in a datatable
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:06:47 GMT
Could you try first this more direct way and see what happens?

--------------------
<t:dataTable value="#{home.banners}" var="c">
       <t:column>
               <clay:clay id="prueba" jsfid="#{c.jsfid}"></clay:clay>
       </t:column>
</t:dataTable>

Not sure that the symbol tag is being evaluated in time to be
available for the clay component.

I have not used clay's jsp tags but have done something like this
before with html templates.

Ryan