shale-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Walland <off...@walland.net>
Subject Not really a Shale-Problem...
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:33:20 GMT
Sorry for that mail, but I have a questions which belongs not really
to shale.

Maybe someone of you can help me?

I want to declare a link with the xlink-specification of the W3C but
it doesn't work, like I want it to work.

What I want to do is the following:

I want to open a resource in a frame called "foo". I tried several
ways to get this kind of link defined with xlink, but nothing worked.

The link is always opened in "_self" and not in "foo".

Maybe someone of you could tell me how to define such a link with
xlink or could tell me where to find more information. I googled
around, but I didn't really find a solution for this problem.

Thanks a lot and excuse me for this "non-shale"-qestion :-)

Thomas