shale-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shale 1.0.5
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:00:14 GMT
Greg,
I may be getting ahead of the processes, but below is what I have tested
with My applications.

+1 for shale-dialog-basic
+1 for shale-dialog-scxml

-1 The copyright date in the notice file is 2007 instead of 2008
Aside from the copyright date, noted above, I only verified that
notice.txt, manifest.mf and license.txt existed

The artifact where built using JDK 1.5.0_13.  Should they be built using
1.4?

I used the staged artifacts for testing.  In addition I have request the
Myfaces folks run this version of shale when testing Tomahawk.

Paul Spencer