shale-dev mailing list archives

From Hermod Opstvedt <her...@opstvedt.com>
Subject SV: [VOTE] Accept the Shale Clay Plugin for Eclipse contribution
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:27:10 GMT
Hi

Been away for quite a while, but back again.

+1

Hermod

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sendt: 12. juli 2007 02:27
Til: dev@shale.apache.org
Emne: [VOTE] Accept the Shale Clay Plugin for Eclipse contribution

This is a vote to accept Ryan Wynn's contribution of the Shale Clay Plugin
for Eclipse, which can be found attached to the SHALE-444 JIRA ticket.

 * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-444

The IP Clearance form will be committed to the Incubator site shortly, and
I'll link this thread to show our acceptance.

Please be reminded that contributors are responsible for ensuring that a
Corporate CLA is recorded if such is required to authorize their
contributions under their individual CLA.

[ ] +1 - Let's accept the contribution
[ ] -1 - We should not accept it because...

--
Wendy Smoak