shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MyFaces is looking to use the ConfigParser() in 1.1.0 Is their an estimate on the release of 1.1.0?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 05:17:29 GMT
On 5/17/07, Paul Spencer <paulsp@apache.org> wrote:
> The MyFaces team is looking to use the ConfigParser() which was added in
> version 1.1.0. Is their an estimate on the release of 1.1.0?

A 1.1 release is very unlikely during May (I'm in my second week of
three conferences in a row), but more likely in June when I'll have
some time to catch up on the outstanding bug reports -- personally,
I'm happy enough with the new features we've implemented to have bugs
be the only important blocker at this point.  On the other hand, you
could probably make a case that a *test* dependency is not quite so
critical as a runtime dependency would be.  And, we're certainly not
interested in destabilizing changes in these APIs, since it would mess
up all of our tests as well.

Craig