shale-dev mailing list archives

From <mario.buonop...@accenture.com>
Subject SHALE-409 fix
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 12:24:15 GMT

Wendy, I have tested the patch in this way:

I have modified the private method afterRenderResponse of
ViewPhaseListener class:

    private void afterRenderResponse(PhaseEvent event) {

        // Initialize local values we will need

        Map map =
event.getFacesContext().getExternalContext().getRequestMap();

        // Remove our list of initialized views explicitly

        map.remove(FacesConstants.VIEWS_INITIALIZED);

        List list = new ArrayList();

        Iterator entries = map.entrySet().iterator();

        // First select all the ViewController and AbstractRequestBean
instances

        while (entries.hasNext()) {

            Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry) entries.next();

            if ((entry.getValue() instanceof ViewController)

             || (entry.getValue() instanceof AbstractRequestBean)) {

                list.add(entry.getKey());

            }

        }

        // Second select all remaining instances, which will include
annotated

        // managed beans if Shale Tiger is present

        /* COMMENTED BY BUONOPANE

        entries = map.entrySet().iterator();

        while (entries.hasNext()) {

            Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry) entries.next();

            if (!list.contains(entry.getKey())) {

                list.add(entry.getKey());

            }

        }*/

        // Iterate through the keys in the specified order, removing the

        // corresponding request scope attribute instances

        Iterator keys = list.iterator();

        while (keys.hasNext()) {

            String key = (String) keys.next();

            try {

                  log.info("******** removing "+key);

                map.remove(key);

            } catch (Exception e) {

                handleException(event.getFacesContext(), e);

            }

        }

    }

I have just commented the line of the second loop identified by the
string COMMENTED BY BUONOPANE.

But I don't know if the loop I commented need to be modified.

What do you think?

Regards
Mario