shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Mirror v104? (was: RESULT ...)
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:20:09 GMT
<snip/>

> Pending 24 hours for reporting any errors in counting etc., I plan to
> complete the release tasks:
>
>  * Copy the m2 artifacts and the metadata files over to the m2-rsync repo
>  * Copy the release artifacts (*.zip), readme to the /www/wao/dist space
<snap/>

Should have stressed on the above bullet. v103 posted release
artifacts in the people.apache.org/dist space [1], whereas doing the
above for v104 will actually cause the release to be mirrored.

So, true or false: v104 should be mirrored.

-Rahul

[1] http://people.apache.org/dist/shale/v1.0.3/