shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum and profiles (was: Release ...)
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:18:21 GMT
> On 1/5/07, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On a similar note, is continuum currently using the apps profile?
> > (Wendy?) For example, the navbar and no logo on shale-sql-browser [1]
> > are signs its dated.
>
> Continuum is building each module with --non-recursive, so using -P
> apps won't do it, but adding all the apps modules will.  I've done
> that, but haven't yet made it though adding 'site-deploy' to all of
> them.
>
>   http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum
>
> (Actually I want to upgrade that Continuum to the latest 1.1-SNAPSHOT,
> which shares build definitions across a group of projects.)

<snip/>

Thanks a lot, you seem to be done here (based on the fact that current
blank app site was deployed around the same time as framework
modules). I couldn't read that interface you point to though (I cannot
find site-deploy listed in "Goals" for any Shale module) -- I'll read
up on continuum.

-Rahul